About me [中文]
- Research associate at the GATE NLP group Department of Computer Science University of Sheffield.
- Grantham scholar at the Grantham Centre for Sustainable Futures.
My research interests lie in many NLP research topics, including machine learning approaches for topic modelling, online disinformation and abuse detection, text classification, document/sentence representation learning and explainable AI.
- Address: Room G30, Department of Computer Science, Regent Court, 211 Portobello, Sheffield, S1 4DP, UK.
- Email: ye.jiang (AT) sheffield.ac.uk
Xingyi Song, Johann Petrak, Ye Jiang, Iknoor Singh, Diana Maynard, and Kalina Bontcheva. “Classification aware neural topic model for COVID-19 disinformation categorisation.” Plos one 16, no. 2, 2021. PDF
- Jiajia Liu, Yimin Wang, Xin Huang, Marianna Korsos, Ye Jiang, Yuming Wang, Robert Erd´elyi. Reliability of AI-generated magnetograms from only EUV images. Nature Astronomy, 2021. PDF
Ye Jiang. “Detecting Journalistic Framing and Attitudes on News Reporting about Climate Change.” PhD diss., University of Sheffield, 2020. PDF
Ye Jiang, Yimin Wang, Xingyi Song, Diana Maynard. Comparing topic-aware neural networks for bias detection of news. Proceeding of ECAI 2020. PDF
Yimin Wang, Jiajia Liu, Ye Jiang, and Robert Erdélyi. CME Arrival Time Prediction Using Convolutional Neural Network. The Astrophysical Journal, 2019. 881(1): 15. PDF
Ye Jiang, Johann Petrak, Xingyi Song, Kalina Bontcheva, and Diana Maynard. Team Bertha von Suttner at SemEval-2019 Task 4: Hyperpartisan News Detection using ELMo Sentence Representation Convolutional Network. Proceedings of the 13th International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation, 2019. PDF
Ye Jiang, Xingyi Song, Jackie Harrison, Shaun Quegan, and Diana Maynard.Comparing Attitudes to Climate Change in the Media using sentiment analysis based on Latent Dirichlet Allocation. Proceedings of the 2017 EMNLP Workshop: Natural Language Processing meets Journalism, 2017. PDF
- Hong Xu, Ye Jiang, Yimin Wang, Yewei Sun, Xueqing Li. Sentence length, sentence fragment and images affecting presentation of search result pages. Proceedings of the 2015 JIMET Conference, 2015. PDF